Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 1 - 90 days trial

I took my first dose before dinner last night. Taste was not bad, similar to a light lemon taste.
I didn't really feel the fact that it is suppose to reduce my appetite. Yet, I wonder whether it has an effect on sleep: I couldn't sleep at all last night.

My 1st day "diet" meals:
This morning I took one dose around 7:15am and ate some ham around 8am.
I went to do some errance and went back home. Took some green coffee bean extract again. It was 11:30am. I am sick, a bad cold, yet feel super dynamic. I sadly also feel super hungry. I took a cheese bagel with some salmon and olive paste. After that I also ate 2 english muffin with butter. 

Effect of the green coffee bean extract:
I feel the diuretic power of the extract as well as its energetic boosting effect though I seem to have a deep hunger difficult to satisfy. I was planning to eat vegetables and light food but just feel too hungry for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment