Monday, February 4, 2013

Product received this afternoon

I am glad I received the product this afternoon because I feel really heavy and am eager to start dieting. 

What did I receive:
3 small bottles of a whitish liquid which does not taste bad and a small leaflet.

I am a little bit disappointed: the guy I talk to on the phone told me that i would have all the recommendation and details about the process in my package. The ad suggest to take half the content of the droplet tube during a meal 3 times a day when the guy I told to on the phone suggested to take 20 drops under the tongue 30minutes before breakfast and before dinner. 

I hope this is not too critical for the overall weight loss since the directions are quite different. I have decided to call customer service tomorrow to see if I can get any additional details or maybe even a website to refer to.

I took some photos and I weighed myself tonight. I weight 154.3 lbs. Three years ago, I was at the same point and managed to loose 24 pounds, yet I did took back my weight after a big stressful event and two moves. 

The weather is getting warmer and I feel even more the pressure of fitting in my old clothes. Even worse, one of my friend got me a nice dress in a light material and a  pinkish color in size medium. I tried it tonight: I can fit in but feel a little bit squeeze in. I need to loose weight if I want to be able to ware it this summer.
I still felt very hungry this evening .... but hope that when I start tomorrow, for good, I'll find the motivation to reduce my intake and keep on going to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete