Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 3 - 90 days trial - 1st signs of weight loss

I have decided to try to reduce my food intake as in a traditional diet. 

To try to control myself, I have decided to follow my food intake on the Fitnesspal App.
I am trying really hard not to eat to much bread, butter and sweets in general. Avoiding wine as well. Let's try for today at least.

My Diet:
Breakfast: one muffin and a decaf coffee: 100 calories
Morning snack: skinny coffee latte 50 cal
Lunch: veggie burger and vegetables:250 cal
Dinner: I had a glass of wine, some pasta, blue cheese and some crackers.

I feel guilty. I want to loose weight and know I should be more careful about what I eat.


Weight this morning: 69.6 kg /  153.4 lbs. About 1 lb lost in 48 hours, if I refer to monday night 70.2kg / 154.5lbs.

Not sure though, because on Monday night, I weighted myself before going to bed and this morning,  I weighted myself after breakfast.
I feel good though not swollen or no big belly sensation.

Later in the day, I feel a small stomach ache, I guess that this is do to my antibiotic (I have a tough cold).

Target:
Regarding my weight loss, Xtreme coffee beans claims that you can loose easily from 3 lbs to 5 lbs a week, which means that by Monday night, I should weight 68.7kg or less, or 151 lbs. Let's see!

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete