Monday, February 4, 2013

Enrolled to be paid to lose weight! $5 per pound!!!

I can't believe I am doing this, but I just turned 40 and am open to anything to manage to loose weight without forced starvation, frustration and bulimic crisis here and then when you crave bread and butter so much that you cannot resist anymore to anything!!!!!!!!!!


  • The Magical Substance: Xtreme Green coffee bean extract


  • The Money: I will get paid $5 per pound I manage to loose
  • The Timeline: 90 days
  • The process: 20 drops of the green coffee bean extract under the tongue before breakfast and before dinner. 
  • How it works: The green coffee bean extract is supposed to reduce your fat cells and limit your appetite. It is also supposed to boost your metabolism. All together, if you watch your intake, just being reasonable without starving yourself and if you exercise a few times a week, this substance is supposed to accelerate your weight loss.
  • The Promise: Xtreme claims that If I follow the process described above, my weight loss should range from 3 to 5 lbs per week! This sounds like a lot! I guess that at some points you reach a limit otherwise, after 13 weeks of diet, I will have lost a minimum of 39 pounds to a maximum of 65 pounds...This already sounds as far too much!!!!!!!! I hope this product is not a scam!!!!!
  • My wish/My goal: I am just hoping to manage to loose a minimum of 20 pounds (I am trying to remain realistic) to a maximum of 30 pounds. 
  • My fears: I hope first that this whole contest in not a joke: I have heard an ad on the radio and have called the number to enter the contest. I have been asked to pay $99 dollars for a product supply of 3 months.  I was told I should receive the products within a week. First, Will I receive the product ? Second, if they are willing to pay so many people to loose pounds maybe it is not working that well...Maybe this is just a cheap Marketing campaign! Maybe they know that very few people will manage to reach their set goal and therefore this will cost them no money at all!!!!!!! but still had cost me $99! They announced that they ask customers to pay the product in advance otherwise they don't take the whole thing seriously and end up not following the process thoroughly.
  • Reassuring aspect: They claim that you have a 30 days trial for free: if after three weeks you haven't lost at least 3 lbs a week, you can call customer service and get fully reimbursed.

  • And After?:Stabilization..... an other aspect I am a little worried about... The guy I had on the phone didn't mention anything about how I should manage to maintain my weight loss in the long run. I hope that this is not a product that once you stop, your body just moves back to its previous metabolism and starts pilling up fat and lbs as fast as you lost them!!!!!!! because usually what happens then is that you end up gaining weight instead of loosing some!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see! Trying this miracle product is the only way to go to check how efficient it can be! I'll try my best to maintain my weight loss.

TOOOO GOOOD TO BE TRUUUUE?????????????? I will try and check !!!!!!!!!


The more I write about it, the eager I am to start. I really need a good reshape before the spring and I would feel so good with 15/20 lbs less...

Before I start the diet and start sharing my experience on this blog, I want to make clear that writing this blog is my own and independent initiative. I have not been asked to do so nor have I been paid. I made a small search about the product after I purchase it over the phone and just wanted to make sure that I hadn't been abused over the phone by a fake customer service and a fake or harmful product, yet didn't find that much information about it. That's the reason why I have started this blog. I expect that many people have been, are or will be in the same position I was when I purchased the product: looking for efficiency proof and more generally interested in getting more information about this product and the diet. So here I am!

3 comments:

  1. Thank You SO Much! i just got off the phone with a sales rep from this company after hearing their radio ad. I did the same thing you explained- research, etc. Thankfully I found your blog!! i didn't want to ruin anything for myself by reading your most recent blogs so im starting with this first post! im 22 and would just hope to lose the "post high school" weight I've gained. im being realistic so like you, I hope to lose about 20-30 pounds. i look forward to reading about your journey! Thanks again!

    -Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there one of these programs in CT. If so what address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.
    green coffee diet

    ReplyDelete