Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 6 - 90 days trial Constipated&Plateauing

Day 6:

I have been very good at taking my drops under my tongues as specified 3 times a day, during meals, yet I haven't really reduced my food intake during the week end. 
This is probably the reason why my wight hasn't moved for the last 2 days. 

It is Sunday evening and I have decided to try to get a new start tomorrow. I will try to take smaller amount of food, more vegetables and less sweet. I feel that I have also eaten more because the outside temperatures went down drastically this week end. 

I have noticed that since I have started this program, I often feel cold and have chills.
I guess that this is due to the weight loss.


1 comment:

  1. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete