Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 4 - 90 day trial 1st week target reached: 3lbs lost

1st week Target: reached!
Xtreme green coffee beans claim that you can loose between                                       3 to 5lbs a week: That's done!
I weighted myself this morning and I was at 150.6 lbs (vs 154.6lbs on Monday night).
I am glad I am writing this blog now. I feel that I do really want to share this. 

Loosing weight this way is definitely an easy process: no frustration, no need for excessive exercising and it works fast!


My Doubts:
I got the feeling that this is too good to be true!
I really hope that I am not putting myself at risk. I hope that there won't be any side effect or long term use effects. I haven't read any scientific controversy yet but this is maybe too early. I know I have to behave carefully, avoid excessive use and make sure I do not hesitate to see a doctor f I don't feel good.


My Diet:
Breakfast: warm english muffin, no butter
Morning snack:skinny latte
Lunch: japanese rolls 10 pieces + 6 chocolate macaroons + tea
Dinner: 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, 1 glass of white wine, green salad, crackers and deep, grapefruits, nuts, chocolate cakes. (This is far too much compared to my ideal retreicted objective).


My tips of the week: for all the Xtreme green coffee beans users

  1. I have noticed that if I take the drops 20' before a meal, then I become very hungry and eat more than if I take my drops at the beginning of my meal.
  2. Initially, the adviser I had on the phone suggested to take the green coffee extract twice a day, before breakfast and dinner. Yet, the leaflet mentions to take drops during meals. I have finally decided to take my drops at the beginning of each meal. 
  3. I feel cold and I am tired too. Get prepared, plan some quiet and easy time.

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    green coffee bean extract

    ReplyDelete